Notice: The track is closed all of this week in preparation for Kid of the Sand.
Race round 6 report:
What a great day of racing, the track was in superb condition thanks to Craig G, Craig L, Tim, Pacie, Darren Duffy, Grant Martin and everyone else who came to help
with the preparation. Fortunately we didn’t keep the First AID team too busy, hope all the injured riders are fine and back riding soon.
Once again a big thank you goes out to Jason Gaske and the fundraising team for their efforts, great work.
As the Clerk of Course I had the pleasure of watching some great battles during the day: some that come to mind are (see below)
1. A big effort for the young guns in the Demo class, wow do they take their racing serious, from the tiny Sophie Martin to the more speedy riders like Rylan Jordan.
2. The Divi2 riders are amazing to watch on the new part of the track, the likes of Deacon Pacie and Kayden Minear show no fear of the whoops. Also a big WELL DONE has to go to
Lara O’Leary for her massive improvement on the Divi2 bike and the way she is riding the new track. One more for this class, little Jayden Martin has to be commended for his fearless starts…
3. 65cc class Connor Hughes vs Conor Stocker, they battled all day long in the middle of the pack. Result: 2:1 to Connor H, well done.
4. 85cc class the massive battles that took place between Jake Minear and Myles Gilmore. Well done boys..
5. I also had the pleasure of seeing young Reagan Duffy race his KTM 125cc, and take it to the big boys who all seemed to have a great time balling each other all day long. Jono Hartley and
Matt Fabry stepped it up a notch and it made for some awesome racing well done boys.
6. It was the usual suspects in the 250cc class minus the injured Billy Middelton who as a true mx-racer still came to the track with his arm in the sling. Jono Hartley, Jake Woods and Matt Fabry fought hard
all day long for the top 3 spots and didn’t disappoint.
7. The seniors have stepped up the pace and are racing towards the end of the season and some new silver ware:) Rhys Dickson, Jack Wager and Ethan Cameron are locked in a close battle for the
Well that’s it from me.
Kid Of The Sand registration opening soon…
Please see the ‘Practice Rules have been updated…. Practice Rules WJMC
Notice: If you are on Busy Bee please get there as soon as you can in the morning… We start at 8am sharp!
Weather Forecast: 60% chance of rain but less than <1 mm of rain = a great day to go racing:)
It would seem that some people don’t understand the ‘Practice Rules’. Please download the following document and read it, its for yours and others
safety while at the track. Practice Rules WJMC
Please e-mail Dean Stocker if you would like to sell any of your unwanted gear/motorbikes. I will need photos and the write-up for the item to be sold, e-mail to email@example.com