Conduct at the track is governed by the Risk Management Policy, the No Hassle Policy and individual Official’s
responsibilities. Non compliance with these Policy’s and responsibilities or actions which put the Club at risk will be taken to
the Executive Committee. Failure to comply can result in suspension or expulsion from the Club.
All members will have to produce both a valid MWA licence for the rider and an Officials Licence for the parents/guardian, prior to being issued with a key to the track.
No riding in the Pits, Car park, or service/access roads under circumstance. The only exception is where Riding Schools
require the Car park for coaching/training purposes. This will be conducted under strict supervision to ensure the safety of
riders and spectators.
- Treat all riders as you would like to be treated. Do not interfere with, bully or take unfair advantage of another rider.
- Control your temper. Verbal abuse of officials or other competitors deliberately distracting or provoking an opponent is not acceptable or permitted in any sport.
- Verbal abuse and/or deliberate physical interference with other riders will not be tolerated by the club and may result in further action form either the club or MWA.
- Respect the time and efforts put in by club officials and volunteers, they deserve your full support.
- Always think of safety to avoid injuries to yourself and others.
- Foul language is disrespectful and will not be tolerated by the club.
- Treat all riders as you would like to be treated – FAIRLY
All members must respect the rights, dignity and worth of all participants regardless of gender, ability, cultural background or religion.
It is each and every club member’s responsibility as their Duty of Care to ensure a safe riding environment for themselves,
their children and fellow club members – NO TRICKS allowed.